Toslink to Toslink Optical Cable Super Polished on 0.3 micron film.
Digital audio cables for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound receivers, DVD players, CD players, minidisk players and recorders, MP3 and DAT recorders, professional Audio Cards for Computer Digital Audio workstations, Outboard AD/DA Converters and satellite dish recievers. Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT's, DAW's and Dolby Digital DTS audio devices using the Toslink interface. 5mm diameter High Transmissivity Optical Digital Audio Cable. Precision termination, polished on 0.3 micron film, for low loss connection.
All Metal Shell Toslink Connector, colors available: Gold Yellow; Red; Violet; Light Brown; Blue; Silver (cable color is always black). All assemblies comes with dust caps attached to cable via cable strap.
- Attenuation less 0.15dB per meter @650nm. (transmission distance depends on transmitter power and receiver sensitivity, the higher the transmitter power and the lower the receiver sensitivity the longer the transmission distance will be possible. With our low attenuation cable and an average 4dB budget, it is possible to make a single run 26.5 meters (over 87 ft.) long.
- Numerical Aperture (N.A.) 0.5
- Acceptance Angle 60 degrees
- Allowable bending radius >9mm
- Please choose color and length from the box below.
- We can make any color, any cable length next day shipping. For Cables shorter than 1m select option "S". Specify length in "Message Text Box" when checking out. Measure the length from tip of the ferrule to tip of the ferrule.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR CUSTOM LENGTHS SHORTER THAN 1 METER.
Click on this link for Short Cables "U" shaped application information, requirements.
Select length option "S" for a short cable and provide "center to center" distance in check-out text message.
In addition the short cables are also available "without Shell" which make them even shorter.