Model 3208A Fiber Optic Power Meter
This model of fiber optic power meter includes 1490nm calibration, and is available with either a FC + 2.5mm Universal connector port option, or one that includes 3 adapter caps (FC, SC, and ST) + 2.5mm universal port
The Model 3208A handheld optical power meter is a precision, easy to use, and durable test instrument for measuring absolute optical power, as well as loss relative measurement of fiber optic cable. It features wide measurement range (-70dBm - +3dBm), high accuracy, and includes a user automatic self calibration function. The Model 3208A Fiber Optic Power Meter, meets the requirements of high demand users. An optional 1.25mm adapter is available, for small form connectors (LC, MU)
Model 3208A Fiber Optic Power Meter Features:
- Calibrated wavelengths of 850nm, 980nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm.
- User automatic self calibration function
- Selectable Backlight function
- Large LCD display to display optical power in mw, dB and dBm
- High display resolution
- Absolute and relative power measurements
- Quick response, without warm-up
- Dust and water proof design, durable package
- Low battery consumption, more than 240 hours continual operation time on three 1.5V batteries
- Selectable 10 minutes Auto-off function.
- Includes protective yellow rubber boot
- Includes soft carry case, with easy velcro closure, zipper accessory pocket, carry strap, and belt loop.
Fiber Optic Power Meter Applications:
- Broadband/ FTTH Testing/ maintenance
- LAN/ CCTV installation/ maintenance
- Telecom maintenance
- CATV maintenance
- Laboratory testing