Anhydroguide G fiber has an extremely low hydroxyl ion content providing high transmission efficiency from visible to through near infra-red wavelengths to 2.5 microns. Jacket option include gold, providing an operating temperature range up to 750C and Thermo-coat, which can be used to manufacture high efficiency bundles. This fiber is employed in high power laser delivery systems, remote spectroscopy, medical, special datacom and other demanding applications. This is the best low fiber for near IR application.
- Laser surgery
- Medical diagnostic.
- Optical pyrometers
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Laser marking
- Laser welding, soldering.
- IR Spectroscopy
- Thomson scattering
- Nuclear fusion monitoring.
- Useful spectral transmission range from 400 to 2400um
- Excellent for Holmium and Erbium laser delivery.
- Specialty coatings available for extreme temperatures (-269C to +750C); high vacuum and harsh chemical environment (see metal coated
- Thermo-coated data sheets).
- Laser damage resistant construction transmits 1.3 kW/mm sq. CW St 1060nm up to 10 joules, pulsed (special end preparation may be required).
- High core to clad ratios for high efficiency bundles (see bundle data sheet)
- Core diameters up to 1500um
- Radiation resistant
- All dielectric non-magnetic construction
- Sterilizable - ETO, steam, e-beam, gamma radiation
- Available with N.A. of 0.12, 0.22 (standard, and 0.26
- Available with clad/core ratios of 1.1; 1.2; 1.4 and 2.5