Anhydroguide PCS (plastic-clad silica) fiber provides high transmission efficiency at visible through near infra-red wavelengths at low cost. These fibers are employed in high power laser delivery systems, remote spectroscopy, as well as the construction of high efficiency bundles.
- Remote NIR spectroscopy
- Laser surgery
- Medical diagnostics.
- Optical Pyrometry.
- Nuclear Plasma Diagnostics.
- Laser Welding & Soldering.
- Cost effective alternative to fused silica clad fibers for less demanding near infrared application.
- Broad operating wavelength range from 400nm to 2400nm
- Laser damage resistant construction transmits 1.3 kW/mm sq. CW St 1060nm up to 10 joules, pulsed (special end preparation may be required).
- High NA (0.4) for efficient light collection from extended sources
- High core to clad ratios for high efficiency bundles (see bundle data sheet)
- Core diameters up to 2000um
- Radiation resistant
- All dielectric non-magnetic construction
- Sterilizable - ETO, steam, e-beam, gamma radiation
- Excellent for Holmium and Erbium laser delivery.