Model 3208C High Power Fiber Optic Power Meter
Model 3208C High Power Fiber Optic Power Meter This model of fiber optic power meter includes 1490nm calibration, and is available with either a FC + 2.5mm Universal connector port option, or one that includes 3 adapter caps (FC, SC, and ST) + 2.5mm universal port
The Model 3208C Hand-held CATV Optical Power Meter is a precision, easy to use, and durable test instrument for measuring absolute optical power, as well as loss relative measurement of fiber optic cable. It features wide measurement range (-50dBm - +26dBm), high accuracy, a user automatic self calibration function, and includes 6 factory calibrated wavelengths, including 1490nm. The Model 3208C Fiber Optic Meter meets the requirements of high demand users, constructing and maintaining todays FTTH networks.
Fiber Optic Power Meter Features:
- Calibrated wavelengths of 850nm, 980nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, and 1550nm.
- High Power Measurement capability for measuring the hottest Broadband Networks
- User automatic self calibration function
- Backlight on-off optional function
- Large LCD display to display optical power in mw, dB and dBm
- High display resolution
- Absolute and relative power measurements
- Quick response, without warm-up
- Dust and water proof design, durable package
- Low battery consumption, more than 240 hours continual operation time on three 1.5V batteries
- Selectable 10 minutes Auto-off function.
- Includes protective yellow rubber boot
- Includes soft carry case, with easy velcro closure, zipper accessory pocket, carry strap, and belt loop.
Fiber Optic Power Meter Applications:
- Broadband/ FTTH Testing/ maintenance
- LAN/ CCTV installation/ maintenance
- Telecom maintenance
- CATV maintenance
- Laboratory testing