For Security and extra protection we offer stainless steel armored fiber patch-cords with metal dust caps. The unique design extends the life span and ease of handling of the optical cable. It offers the maximum fiber protection and the highest temperature range. Armored cabling provides several additional benefits. One benefit is that it may eliminate the need for innerduct, armor also will provide protection from over bending, as well as protection from excessive pull tension during installation.
- Stainless Steel 3mm OD jacketing offer additional mechanical and chemical protection
- High tensile strength, pressure resistance, re-twist resistance
- Security (almost impossible to tap-in)
- Protection in harsh environment
- Corrosion resistant armor provides rodent protection.
- Eliminate the need for inner duct
- Protection from over bending and excessive pull tension
- Metal connector dust cap chained to cable (impossible to lose).
- Each assembly include ferrule cleaning kit
- Aerospace and Defense
- Harsh environment
- Industrial, Oil and Gas
Insertion Loss* =0.25dB
Return Loss >50dB (single-mode)
Premium IL = 0.1dB available on demand
Available in Single-mode or Multi-mode, ST, FC and SC (not shown).